Today I am grateful for…
- wearing bright colors. I always feel happier when I’m wearing bright clothes. Today I wore an orange sweater.
- getting motivated. I think setting my many New Years resolutions inspired me to start planning out my year.
- watching multiple talk shows this afternoon. The Ricki Lake Show was all about psychics and I’m so glad I happened to click the TV on and watch it! It was so interesting! Watching it not only made me want to be psychic, but also confirmed my desire to be a talk show host one day.
- the planner my roommates’ mom got me for Christmas. I mentioned it in this gratitude journal post. I used for the first time today and it made me feel so special, knowing that she thought of me when she picked it out.
- BRC Wednesdays at Chino’s. You can’t beat a Beans-Rice-Cheese Burrito for two dollars!
- five dollar movies on Wednesdays and Sundays for college students. My roommate and I saw This is 40 tonight. It was so funny!
- spending some quality time with my roommate for the first time in weeks!
- trying Vanilla in my Chai Tea Latte. Whoever came up with that combination is my new favorite person!
What are you grateful for today?
- Develop an Attitude of Gratitude (jahsworld.net)
- My Gratitude Journal Taught Me I Am A Food-Obsessed, Greedy Cheater Who Still Loves Life. ~ Jayleigh Lewis (elephantjournal.com)